“BFGoodrich R200 Discount” Promotion Terms & Conditions:
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH A TIGER WHEEL & TYRE OR AN INTERNATIONAL (NON-RSA) FITMENT CENTRE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
BFGoodrich R200 Discount TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the BFGoodrich R200Discount campaign conducted by (Michelin South Africa). By entering into this campaign, you agree to be bound by the rules below:
2. BFGoodrich is giving you the chance to earn a R200 discount on each BFGoodrich tyre purchased. The invoice will display the R200 discount per tyre purchased on your invoice or online shopping cart total. The campaign will run from 15th May until midnight on 30th June 2017.
3. HOW TO QUALIFY
3.1. Purchase any BFGoodrich tyre(s) from participating fitment center. 3.2. Check your invoice to verify that the discount was allocated.
4. CAMPAIGN RULES
4.1. TCC Fusion, and Michelin (South Africa) are collectively referred to as the “Promoters” in respect of the Promotion for purposes of these Terms & Conditions.
5. This Promotion commences on 15 May 2017 and shall run until midnight on 30 June 2017 (“Campaign Period”), subject always to any early termination or extension thereof by the “Promoters” as contemplated in these Terms & Conditions.
5.1. These Terms & Conditions override any advertising collateral or material in the event of any conflict.
6. Only end users will be considered as valid candidates for the discount, therefore purchases between dealerships will be not be considered.
7. End users who comply with qualifying criteria have the opportunity of being rewarded with the R200 discount per tyre on their invoices in accordance with their purchase.
8. The “Promoters” decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Candidates may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Candidates shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the “Promoters”.
10. The “Promoters” of the Promotion reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Promotion at any time.
11. The “Promoters” will continuously monitor any irregular behaviour, whether it be in purchases and/or candidate’s details. Consequently, any violation or attempt and/or suspicion of violation or irregular behaviour and/or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
12. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the “Promoters” in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
13. The candidate acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms and Conditions and that he/she understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
14. All candidates participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, the candidate gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the “Promoters”, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the “Promoters”.
15. The “Promoters”, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participant, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Candidate to use the discount in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the discount; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the discount.
16. The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any discount nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the “Promoters” themselves.
17. The “Promoters” reserve the right to terminate or extend the Promotion at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all candidates agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the “Promoters” , its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
18. By entering the Promotion, candidates acknowledge that the Promotion will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Qualifying candidates undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the “Promoters” to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the Reward to the Participant. Should any qualifying Participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the Participant shall be deemed to have rejected the Reward.
19. Michelin reserves the right to terminate/cancel the competition at any stage prior to the end of the competition period, whether as a result of changes in legislation, if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority or for any reason whatsoever. Notice of such termination shall be published on Goodrich’s website at http://www.bfgoodrich.co.za as soon as reasonably possible. In such event, all participants waive any rights that they may have or purport to have in terms of the competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Michelin whatsoever.
20. Confidentiality: Due to the nature of the campaign, TCC Fusion will not share any of the sales data or Participant information with Michelin South Africa.