3.1. Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, employees or consultants of the “Promoters” and/or TiAuto Investments (PTY) Ltd and its divisions.
3.2. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in a. above.
3.3. Persons under the age of 18 years.
4.1. These Terms & Conditions override any advertising collateral or material in the event of any conflict.
Prize details: Jeep Wrangler UNLTD V6 Rubicon
5.1. Each grand prize winner will receive 2017 Jeep Wrangler UNLTD V6 Rubicon, with Leather Interior, MyGig Navigation, Smash & Grab Hood Cover, Fuel Cap, Door Still Guards, Tent, window wind deflector, Front JKA bumper Stubby Bash Plate HD, Fairlead Mounting plate, Rear JKA Bumper Stubby, 12/24V ECE Drive spotlight set, Smitty bilt Winch12000 synt, Angry bird Grill, Bushwacker, AEV 4.5” JK Suspension 4 door kit, 8700-EVJ-12V ECE Headlight blk set, AEV Snorkel Kit, 5.13 Gear Ratios F&R, Inner Tube & Gusset with rear truss, Ravin AX194 17” 5127PCD rim, Front propshaft Double carden, Front track bar & Sector Shaft Brace kit, Exhaust Spacers Terraflex , total prize valued at R936576.38 including on the road fees (Licensing, registration, pre delivery Inspection, and administration costs), VAT and CO2 emissions.
5.2. All entrants who participate in the competition and successfully comply with the Terms & Conditions have the opportunity of winning this prize.
5.3. The draw will take place 3 November 2017.
5.4. The winner will be selected by random draw and notified by telephone call confirming that they have won the grand prize. The winner will be contacted within 48 hours to arrange delivery of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by him/her. A new winner will be drawn and the same process followed.
If for any reason a winner does not take the prize within 30 days, then the prize will be forfeited. Any further draws will be conducted at the place and in the same manner as the original draw. The winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified as set out in these Terms & Conditions.
5.5. Winner needs to show proof of insurance before the vehicle will be released.
5.6. Date of handover will take place within two weeks of date of winner announcement, and is dependent on the receipt of proof of insurance supplied by winner in order to register the vehicle in the winner’s name within South Africa.
5.7. Should the winner reside outside of South Africa, the winner will need to provide the below documents to register the vehicle in South Africa:
5.7.2. International driver’s license
5.7.3. Proof of address in RSA
5.7.4. Obtain a Traffic Register Number
5.8. Licensing and registration within South Africa is included in the prize.
5.9. Should the winner wish to register the vehicle across the South African border, the winner will be responsible for all export and registration costs.
5.10. The Grand Prize will be purchased by the “Promoters” before being handed over to the winner.
5.11. The prize is not transferable, refundable or redeemable and cannot be exchanged for cash, any other prize or for a different colour or model.
5.12. The handover will take place at a venue as per the “Promoters” discretion within South Africa.
5.13. The winner must arrange their own transportation, at their own cost, to the venue for the handover. The “Promoters” and TiAuto Investments (PTY) Ltd and its divisions are in no way responsible for the winner’s travel costs.
5.14. The “Promoters” and TiAuto Investments (PTY) Ltd and its divisions are in no way responsible for any risks or damages that may occur once the vehicle is handed over.
6. To participate in this competition, consumers will need to purchase two or more BFGoodrich Tyres.
7. The Winner will be determined by random draw.
8. Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish over the promotional period, provided that participants purchase the qualifying products each time.
9. The cellphone number is key to all entries, if the entrant has won on a cellphone number they cannot use another number in order to be contacted further, this number needs to be a number that is contactable during office hours.
10. Each entrant is expected to have purchased two or more BFGoodrich and be able to produce a valid invoice evidencing purchase in order to qualify for the prize.
11. Vehicle images and descriptions posted on our website pages and any other marketing materials are the representations provided by our suppliers. Please note that actual vehicle may differ slightly from specifications and/or the pictures.
12. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Michelin may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Michelin to ensure compliance with these Terms & Conditions. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these Terms & Conditions, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winner will be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents as well as proof of insurance.
14. The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
15. The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter and TiAuto Investments Pty Ltd.
16. The Promoters of the competition reserve the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time.
17. The Promoters will continuously monitor any irregular behavior, whether it be in entries and/or Participant’s details. Consequently, any violation or attempt and/or suspicion of violation or irregular behaviour and/or non-compliance with these Terms & Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant.
18. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the Promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
19. The Participant acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms & Conditions and that he/she understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
20. All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms & Conditions, the Participant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
21. The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participant, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Participant to use the Reward in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the Reward; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the Reward.
22. The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any Reward nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves.
23. The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or extend the Promotion at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
24. By entering the Promotion, Participants acknowledge that the Promotion will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Qualifying Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the Reward to the Participant. Should any qualifying Participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the Participant shall be deemed to have rejected the Reward.
25. Michelin reserves the right to terminate/cancel the competition at any stage prior to the end of the competition period, whether as a result of changes in legislation, if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority or for any reason whatsoever. Notice of such termination shall be published on Michelin's website at www.tandcs.co./bfg as soon as reasonably possible. In such event, all participants waive any rights that they may have or purport to have in terms of the competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Michelin whatsoever.