You read right, we’re encouraging South Africans to drive right and rewarding them if they do. And it all happens through the Dialdirect Insurance App, which anyone can download and use to track their driving behaviour and earn a drive score. But the real magic happens when you join Dialdirect.
Find out more about earning cash back with Dialdirect.
But wait, there’s more:
Anyone who downloads the App can:
Part of driving right is ensuring your car is in tip-top condition, which is why a vehicle safety check is a must have. It’s also one of the activities you need to complete to when you activate the Payback Booster.
How do I complete my vehicle safety check at Tiger Wheel & Tyre?
1. Take the insured car, with Payback Booster activated, to any Tiger Wheel &Tyre outlet nationwide.
2. Present the relevant voucher code from the Dialdirect Insurance App.
3. Once the check is done, the activity will be marked as completed (the voucher code will be redeemed in their system) by the staff member who assisted you.
4. Pay the R95 (incl. VAT) vehicle safety check fee.
5. Drive away knowing your car is in tip-top shape.
Note: This check can be completed by the Policyholder or Regular driver and must be completed for each comprehensively insured car, where the Payback Booster is activated.
Terms & Conditions apply. Dialdirect is an authorised FSP.