Hankook Mileage Tyre Warranty 90 000 KM
Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 Mileage Warranty
Off-road enthusiasts across the country will be pleased to know that Tiger Wheel & Tyre together with Hankook has extended the premium all-terrain Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 mileage warranty from an amazing 80 000 km, to a now whopping 90 000 km! Available on the tyres in sizes 15" to 18".
Pushing the extra mile has never felt so good:
Hankook Tyres has earned its place as a world class tyre brand that reigns proud with extreme distinction and the Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 range of no exception. Developed for the most powerful of all-terrain vehicles, these tyres offer exceptional grip and acceleration under all road conditions with uncompromising noise levels.
How it works:
Tiger Wheel & Tyre and Hankook are so confident about the performance and quality of this trusted tread, that in the event of the tyres not reaching the guaranteed 90 000 km, you will receive credit towards a new or equivalent Hankook tyre of the same size. The compensation is based on a calculation of mileage achieved as a percentage to 90 000 kms. Strict terms and conditions apply.
How to make a claim:
- Should your Dynapro ATM RF10 tyres not reach the 90 000 km warrantied mileage and you have complied with the terms and conditions of the warranty, the tyre will be replaced with a new or equivalent Hankook tyre of the same size, by calculating the pro rata charge based on the mileage received for the usable tread life left, deducting 1 mm of the remaining tread as per legal limit (as specified in the National Roads Act 93 of 1996).
- The original tyre/s and original vehicle must be presented to a Tiger Wheel & Tyre store along with all the supporting documents as stipulated in the terms and conditions.
- A Hankook representative will evaluate the tyres.
- If it is a qualifying claim, a Hankook representative will calculate the compensation and the credit will be passed towards your new tyres.
- The cost of fitting, balancing, alignment and any other services related to replacement tyre/s shall be for the purchaser’s account.