Terms & Conditions
• Warranty is limited to the purchase of two or more Hankook Dynapro ATM (RF10) tyres from 15" - 18" purchased at Tiger Wheel & Tyre stores in South Africa.
• Retain the original invoice or copy of the original invoice for future claims.
• Warranty is only valid if all registration details i.e. name, vehicle registration number, odometer reading and telephone number appear on the invoice.
• Rotate, balance and check the alignment of your tyres every 10 000 km at your nearest Tiger Wheel & Tyre store and complete the rotation and alignment record. (Please remember to retain your rotation, alignment and balancing invoices as proof).
• Check your vehicle's tyre pressure according to the vehicle manufacturer specifications every month. Over or under inflation will void the warranty.
• Limited to 5 years after purchase.
• Valid in South Africa only.
• Warranty is only valid for the original owner and original vehicle fitted with the Hankook Dynopro ATM (RF10) tyres.
• Warranty is not transferable upon sale of vehicle.
• The tyre dealer and Hankook reserve the right to withdraw the mileage warranty on future purchases.
• The tyre dealer and Hankook reserve the right to cancel the warranty programme at any stage without prior notice. Only current warranties will be honoured.
• Warranty is not valid if the tyre's serial number is cut or buffed. Hankook is not responsible for incorrect fitting or incorrect application of tyres – in these cases the purchaser must seek recourse from the dealer where the tyre was purchased.
What is not covered:
• Road hazards, including without limitation: punctures; cuts; impact damage; malicious and/or voluntary damage; accident; UV damage; fire or chemical corrosion.
• Damage caused from inflation by other materials or gas other than nitrogen or air will void the warranty.
• Tread wear less than the legal limit as specified by the National Roads Act 93 of 1996.
• Racing and misapplication.
• Continued use while flat or severe under/over inflation.
• Premature or irregular wear due to vehicle mechanical irregularities.
• Used for commercial purposes.
How to make a claim:
• Should your Dynapro ATM (RF10) tyre tread not reach the 90 000 km warrantied mileage and you have complied with the Terms & Conditions of the warranty, the tyre will be replaced with a new or equivalent Hankook tyre of the same size, by calculating a pro rata charge based on the mileage received for the usable tread life left, deducting 1mm of the remaining tread as per the legal limit (as specified in the National Roads Act 93 of 1996).
• The original tyre/s and original vehicle must be presented at a Tiger Wheel & Tyre with all supporting documentation as stipulated in the Terms & Conditions.
• Tiger Wheel & Tyre store representative will evaluate the tyres.
• If it is a qualifying claim, a Tiger Wheel & Tyre store representative will calculate the compensation and the credit will be passed towards your new tyre/s.
• The cost of fitting, balancing, alignment and any other services related to replacement tyre/s shall be for the purchaser's account.
There are no products matching the selection.