Environmentally friendly tyres
Yokohama BluEarth-ES ES32 Passenger Tyres
Low noise, nano BLEND compound with Orange Oil, powerful and comfortable tread design.
Yokohama Geolandar G055 SUV Tyres
Register your Yokohama Tyres
Customers must register their Yokohama BluEarth-ES ES32 or Geolandar G055 tyres: click here
Yokohama BluEarth Mileage Warranty:
- 70 000km Mileage Warranty when you buy two or more BluEarth-ES ES32 tyres
- 100 000km Mileage Warranty when you buy two or more 15" - 18" Geolandar G055 tyres
Yokohama BluEarth Mileage Warranty Terms & Conditions
- This warranty is limited to the purchase of two or more Yokohama BluEarth-ES ES32 or Geolandar G055 15"-18" tyres at a Yokohama preferred tyre dealer in South Africa.
- It is important to retain your original invoice or a copy of the original invoice for future claims.
Invoicemust include odometer reading.
- The warranty is only valid if all registration details (i.e. name, vehicle registration number, odometer reading, tyre serial number and customer contact number) appear on the purchase invoice and registration form at the back of the brochure issued in-store.
- It is a requirement to rotate, balance and set the alignment of your tyres every 8 000 to 10 000km at a Yokohama preferred tyre dealer. Ensure to complete the rotation, balancing and alignment record and retain your rotation, alignment and balancing invoices as proof.
- Ensure your vehicle’s tyre pressure is in accordance
tothe vehicle manufacturer’s specifications at all times. Over or under inflated tyres will void this warranty.
- This warranty is limited to five years from
dateof purchase and is only valid in South Africa.
- This warranty is not transferable upon the sale of the vehicle and is only valid for the owner and original vehicle fitted with the Yokohama BluEarth-ES ES32 or Geolandar G055 tyres.
- TiAuto Brands, a division of TiAuto Investments (Pty) Ltd, reserve the right to withdraw this warranty on future purchases.
- TiAuto Brands, a division of TiAuto Investments (Pty) Ltd, reserve the right to cancel this warranty programme at any stage without prior notice. Only current warranties will be honoured.
- This warranty is not valid if the tyre’s serial number is cut, buffed off or not visible.
- This warranty is not valid if the tyre has not been repaired to standard, due to a puncture or any other damage.
- Yokohama BluEarth-ES ES32 tyres are covered up to 70 000km.
- Geolandar G055 tyres are covered up to 100 000km.
- Customers must register their Yokohama BluEarth-ES ES32 or Geolandar G055 tyres on the www.yokohama.co.za website.
What is not covered?
- Tyres on any vehicle registered and/or operated outside of South Africa.
- Road hazards, including without limitation: punctures, cuts, impact damage, pothole damage, malicious and/or voluntary damage, accident damage, UV damage, fire, vandalism or chemical corrosion.
- Damage caused
by:inflation of other materials or gas other than nitrogen or air, flat spots due to improper transport or storage, weather.
- Misapplication due to incorrect speed rating, load index or tyre size.
- Use of tyre for any form of motorsport or competitive activities.
- Continued use while the tyre is flat or severely under or
- Premature or irregular wear due to vehicle mechanical wear or irregularity in the vehicle.
- Tyres used for commercial purposes.
- Tyres transferred from original vehicle.
- Tyres transferred to new owner.
- Tyres improperly repaired and/or that have become unserviceable.
- Tyres injected with a liquid balancer, sealer or any other balancing material.
- Tyres that have been modified in any way.
- Fitment centre services such as rotation, alignment, balancing etc.
- This warranty is not valid if the tyre has not been repaired to standard (mushroom plug), due to a puncture or any other damage.